With years of experience
and thousands of satisfied customers, you can rest assured that we will
do everything in our power to make sure your project goes as smoothly
as possible. We keep our customers informed and up to date on a regular
basis throughout each stage of your project.
Conduct initial meeting with customer.
2. Determine customer needs and project requirements.
3. Develop project plans and specifications.
4. Assemble sub/materials list.
5. Develop and present contract/proposal.
6. Revise and adjust plans and specifications (as needed).
7. Get contract signed and collect down payment.
1. Assign Superintendent (primary contact) and team.
2. Conduct job site meeting.
3. Arrange start date and review schedule with customer.
4. Notify subs and suppliers.
5. Order products and materials.
6. Apply for permit.
1. Confirm schedule with subs and suppliers.
2. Start project and manage daily activities/schedule.
3. Check in with customer regularly.
4. Check in with subs and suppliers (as needed).
5. Process change orders (as needed).
1. Conduct final walk-through with customer.
2. Create punch list.
3. Take care of issues on punch list and confirm with client.
4. Send final invoice and follow-up survey to client.
5. Collect final payment.
up in 3 to 4 weeks to ensure ongoing satisfaction.